Front End Developers: JS, React Native
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility, and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.As a Frontend engineer you will:
● Develop, test and maintain responsive web/mobile apps with elegant UX that delight our users and raise their productivity.
● Write clean and modular code that you are proud of, with extensibility and performance in mind.
● Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
● 2-5 years developing HTML5 web apps or hybrid mobile apps, with a proven track record of successfully shipping products.
● Extensive experience in some of these:o Dev Frameworks (e.g. React, Reach Native, Flutter, Android SDK, AngularJS, Vue.js)o Styling frameworks (e.g. Ant Design, Angular Material Design, Bootstrap)o PWA, SPA, Bundling, React Hooks, Redux, Web workers, ES6/7o Test frameworks (e.g. JEST, Mocha)
● Cares deeply about UX and has an intuitive feel for good design.
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills and a strong
understanding of distributed computing principles.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference