Full Stack Developers - Golang + ReactJS
Roles & Responsibilities
● Design, develop, and maintain applications.
● Implement, update and maintain back-end and front-end components. We try to cater for the team’s strengths and preferences as much as we can when deciding who does what.
● Follow best coding practices, and create code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind.
● Help design the architecture, own development of major initiatives and modules.
● Help level up the team; share knowledge, conduct code and design review; drive code quality and process improvement initiatives.
● Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
● Expert-level understanding and familiarity with main stream backend (e.g. Node.js, .NET,Golang etc.) and frontend programming languages (e.g. React, Angular, etc.), with a proven track record of shipping successful software products.
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Familiar with Agile Methodology.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference