Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.As a Java engineer you will be responsible for:
● Designing, developing and maintaining software that powers complex operations.
● Helping design the architecture, owning development of major initiatives and modules.
● Working in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
● Helping level up the team; sharing knowledge, conducting code and design review; driving code quality and process improvement initiatives.
● Writing code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
● 3+ years of Java development in a product company, with a proven track record of shipping successful software products.
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Familiar with Agile Methodology.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference