Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.As a Kotlin engineer this is what you’ll do:
● Create contemporary, safe, and feature-rich Android applications from the ground up with Kotlin
● Comprehend requirements and convert drawings and wireframes into code
● Find and repair issues to increase performance
● Collaborate with cross-functional engineering and product teams to design and develop products.
● Work with APIs and data sources per the requirements• Assist in the upkeep of code quality, reusability, and continual code evaluation• Investigate and apply new technologies to enhance the developer experience
● Code unit testing to guarantee bug-free, dependable, and optimal user experience
● Put in place security procedures that are consistent with overall security goals
● Using Kotlin, plan, create, construct, and deliver an end-to-end Android mobile app
● Overall 3+ years of experience in Mobile App Development
● Good understanding of the Kotlin programming language, the Android SDK, memory management, strong command of object-oriented principles, data structure optimizations, security, IPC, App Modularization, third-party service integration
● Program with the latest Android technologies: Android Architecture Components,Navigation Framework, Android Jetpack, Android NDK, View components, JSON, and more
● Utilization of REST-ful API design: design and document a client-server protocol, and implement the client side of a documented protocol
● Exceptional coding abilities with Kotlin, and Android SDK
● Willingness to pick up new and emerging bleeding-edge technologies
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high-performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference