Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, business analysts and project managers. We want people who are passionate about building solutions that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.As a Product Manager this is what you’ll be responsible for:
● Set the product vision and strategy to drive product development, growth, and engagement
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as design, engineering, and sales, to ensure alignment and successful launch of new products• Recruit, Lead, mentor, and motivate the product development team to deliver high-quality products in a timely manner
● Conduct market research and analysis to identify market opportunities and inform product development decisions
● Monitor and report on product performance to identify areas for improvement and drive product growth
● Stay informed about industry trends and emerging technologies to inform product development decisions
● Manage the product roadmap and backlog, ensuring that features and enhancements are prioritized and delivered on-time and within budget
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
● Proven experience as a Sr Product Manager or Head of Product or similar leadership role, with a track record of delivering successful products and driving product growth
● Strong knowledge of product development best practices and a deep understanding of the technology industry
● Experience with Agile methodologies and product management tools to manage the product development lifecycle
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), organizational skills, proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Exceptional interpersonal skills
● Strong leadership and mentoring skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a product development team to deliver high-quality products
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify opportunities for product growth and improvement
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference