We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, business analysts and project managers. We want people who are passionate about building solutions that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.As a Project Manager this is what you’ll be responsible for planning and overseeing projects within an organisation, from the initial ideation through to completion:
● Coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives• Define project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities
● Define resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party
● Outline a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget
● Prepare a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, work streams & activities.
● Managing delivery of the project according to this plan• Track project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
• Manage and adjust for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget
● Identify and mitigate potential risks
● Manage the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
● 5+ years of experience in IT systems and software development
● Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and bestpractices
● Understanding of the software development life cycle, Data Flow Diagrams, EntityRelationship diagrams
● Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), organizational skills, proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Exceptional interpersonal skills
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference