Roles & Responsibilities
● Lead solution-driven discussion for Digital and Data Products• This role will include preparation of product architecture deliverables based upon product architecture standards, creating conceptual product Architecture views, current state gap analysis and target state product architecture views
● Understand and evaluate existing and future state product objectives and ensure target state architecture alignment is cognizant of the Digital and Data business capability needs
● Create product architecture models demonstrating how products, operations and systems interoperate within the organization
● Conduct analysis to determine the best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement
● Ensure solutions developed across the organization are aligned to architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet financial targets (cost and benefits)
● Provide overall direction, guidance and definition of product architecture to effectively support business strategy
● Review, analyse, and evaluate ideas, projects and opportunities to develop new products, new technologies and business models for various business segments• Assess business and technical functionality to support build, buy, or partner decisions
● Provide professionally designed solutions based on requirement analysis.
● Ensure a swift and smooth delivery of agreed services.
● Collaborate with Product Management to translate technical objectives/deliverables to a project plan.
● Translation of functional and non-functional requirements into a solution design document.
● Technical sign off on the implementation project to ensure that work done confers to best practices and delivers on functionality
● Apply and utilize business modelling methods to ensure results oriented deliverables in away that can be recreated and used as a corporate knowledge resource available to project level initiatives and executive decision making
● Act as a subject matter expert in the development of product architecture framework development, tool suite selection and design and methodology development
● Coaching and mentoring engineers in architecture best practices
● Operate in a collaborative manner by guiding technical discussions to help reach a consensus; once a decision is made, clearly communicates and backs that decision
● Regularly present the latest architectural decisions and direction via documentation and presentations to the rest of the Product Development team• Guide software development and quality engineering team to rigorously improve inline service scalability, performance and robustness;
● Develop new product or feature prototypes for proof of concept (POC);
● Take hands-on development tasks on strategically important projects;
● Establish best practice across multiple engineering teams;
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
● Experience architecting, or operating -based applications or infrastructures with building at least one well-known successful product, ideally from inception to deployment;
● Combined experience of product development and architecture/design.
● Experience as a Full Stack developer with hands on experience in Technologies such asNodeJS, ReactJS, NextJS, Typescript, Golang, Python, Java, Kotlin, Android, Graphql, Elastic search, Redis, Distributed Computing
● Must have true startup spirit and be willing to wear multiple hats, including hands-on prototyping, architecture and software development work. Must be an strong advocate of leading by example
● Experience in a software design and architecture role, ideally in a SaaS based product organisation
● Experience communicating architecture direction and decisions through presentations and clear architectural diagrams to engineering / product groups
● Previous career track of progressive growth from software engineer, technical leader to software architect, with thorough hands-on development experience. Strong advocate oftest-driven development methodology.
● Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
● Experience in customer journey mapping, product roadmaps, competitive analysis ,and product architecture.
● A solid understanding of industry-wide technology strategies and best practices.
● Experience solving challenging business problems with innovative enterprise solutions aligning business needs to IT capabilities.
● Experience with business analysis and process impact analysis.
● Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
● Excellent communication skills with an ability to right level conversations
● Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
● Strong collaboration, communication and negotiation skills.
● Additional skills: agile methodologies, dynamic presentation, influencing and negotiating.
● Experience with AI/ML/eCommerce/Digital Health/Marketplaces/Blockchaintechnologies/solutions
● Experience with migrating workloads onto the cloud
● Technical expert of at least 3 of these domains: HTTP and SSL Proxy, Security Web Gateway,Cloud Access Security Broker, Next-Generation Firewall, Intrusion Prevention System, ServerLoad Balancing, Virtual Private Networks, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Kubernetes, VMand Container Networking;
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference