Roles & Responsibilities
January 26, 2024
- Assisting the CEO while he's conducting the call and taking notes during meetings.
- Ensuring clear and effective communication with clients and potential clients.
- Proactively taking on tasks to assist the team and improve processes.
- Help the CEO identify and connect with potential clients on platforms like UpWork.
- Manage CRM to make sure it is up to date.
- Keeping track of progress on projects once clients have been onboarded.
As a Client Communications Specialist, you will assist the CEO and project director in starting and maintaining strong relationships with our clients. While this is not a sales role, you will be responsible for engaging in communication with potential clients while the CEO is preparing the sales work. Our responsibilities will include:
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable with client interactions and calls.
- Proactive, independent thinker who can take initiative.
- Willingness to adapt and evolve in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in a similar role is a plus, but not required.
This entry-level role offers significant potential for growth, particularly for individuals who excel in the following areas:
- Successfully assisted and managed client communication and potential client interactions, reducing the workload for the team.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance processes and contribute to the company's success.
- Explore and acquire new potential clients through platforms like UpWork.