Business Development Reps (BDR)
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.As a QA engineer you will:
● Work with product team to understand requirements, design comprehensive test plans and test cases.
● Execute the plans to thoroughly test all software releases under your charge, which can include client and server-side products, API platform and server infrastructure.
● Create automated tests for the test cases, manually test software for which automation is not available yet.
● Report and track defects, prepare test plan report, sign off on releases.
● Help define, implement and drive adoption of QA best practices and processes. Proactivelyhelp improve processes.• Support other test areas including performance, load, security.
● 5 years of hands-on experience in automated and manual testing in web and mobile apps.
● Deep understanding of software QA, including best practices, processes and all kinds of testing.
● Highly skilled in automated test tools (like Cucumber, Selenium, Appium) for web, mobile and server-side software.
● Extensive hands-on experience with programming in any modern language.
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills and a strong understanding of distributed computing principles.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference