Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
We are looking for talented and self-motivated Senior Salesforce developers to be part of the salesforce team supporting an implemented and highly customized Salesforce Organisation. The work involves custom development with Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Visual force on the Force.com platform. We also work on Sales, Service, Marketing Clouds and Einstein Analytics.You will work closely with business leaders and manage end-to-end implementation for these large change requests, and for any other further enhancements required that are integral to ensuring that the organization’s processes are smooth and efficient.
As a Salesforce engineer you will be responsible for:
● Gathering requirements, solution and design reviews, integration and data approach, release management methodology, fit/gap analysis of product capabilities, adoption approach, and best practices related to use of the Salesforce.com platform and guidance around adoption of Salesforce functionality.
● Designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing enhancements to theSalesforce system.
● Providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support developers.
● Preparing formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, Current & Future state diagrams, test cases and user manual.
● Participating in new initiatives/projects discussion with the business and converting them into an opportunity.
● A proven technical background, with at least 5 years of experience in implementation and support of secure, stable and flexible tenant designs for Salesforce cloud product solutions with good exposure to SDLC processes.
● Salesforce certifications: Salesforce Admin, Platform Dev 1 and Service Cloud Consultant is preferred.
● Has experience in writing configuration documents, preparing technical and functional specification documents, and delivering documentation to be used for future reference.
● Skills in analyzing and resolving issues, including the ability to conduct related research and work with the end users to raise Salesforce Customer incidents as needed.
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Familiar with Agile Methodology.Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference