Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.As a Django engineer this is what you’ll do:
● Collaborate with cross-functional engineering and product teams to design and develop products.
● Take an active responsibility in creating highly scalable products for our scaling needs.
● Write highly performant code that is clean, simple, maintainable, and battle-tested with test-driven development (TDD) for maximum test coverage automated from pull request all the way to release.
● Wear the polyglot hat and deep-dive into multiple codebases to contribute and understand how things work under the hood.
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
● 5+ years of hands-on experience with Django
● Ability to take full ownership and work independently while collaborating with others in a fast-paced agile and async team.
● Willingness to pick up new and emerging bleeding edge technologies
● Experience participating or maintaining in open-source software development is preferred
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference