Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, business analysts and project managers. We want people who are passionate about building solutions that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company. As a UX Designer this is what you’ll be responsible for:
● Create user-centered interfaces and experiences by considering market analysis, data,customer feedback, user research, and technical constraints/opportunities
● Quickly and thoroughly create workflows, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives and features• Develop and implement usability testing
● Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UIs
● Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with stakeholders such as product and engineering to see design through to deployment to a high quality
● Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively
● 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role
● An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions and UI design expertise
● Proficient in current industry-standard UX, wireframing, and graphic design tools such asFigma, InVision, etc.
● Command of web, Android, and iOS technologies
● Experience conducting user research and user testing
● Independent and structured work attitude, ideally supported by startup experience
● Ability to work on multiple projects as needed
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), organizational skills, proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Exceptional interpersonal skills
● Good time-management skills
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference