SAP Functional Consultants
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.The scope of a SAP Functional engineer:
● Performs planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, development, testing and implementation of IT solutions.
● Provides support for difficult and complex system environments.
● Provides support, assistance and training to users.
● Coordinates activities simultaneously for multiple projects.
● Uses ITPM Agile methodology effectively when performing all tasks.
● Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
● Ensures compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
● Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
● Creates systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to application developers.
● Coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
● 5+ years of functional knowledge in systems in area of responsibility such as SAP R/3 related modules or production systems.
● 3+ years of experience executing and communicating project plans.
● 3+ years of knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
● 3+ years of knowledge of IT infrastructure components - Operating Systems, Networks,Databases, Internet Technologies, etc.
● 1+ years of experience communicating ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
● Basic knowledge of cost and budget control
● Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
● Experience with SAP ABAP design and development
● Proven understanding of SAP ABAP development concepts, guidelines and SAP architecture
● Knowledge of ERP systems in any kind of industry
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference