SAP RPA Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.As an SAP developer engineer this is what you’ll do:
● ABAP / RPA programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation ofSAP modules
● Help design the architecture, own development of major initiatives and modules.
● Help level up the team; share knowledge, conduct code and design review; drive code quality and process improvement initiatives.
● Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
● Ensure that SAP systems are used in a way that meets corporate objectives and business goals.
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
● Experience with SAP ABAP / RPA design and development
● Proven understanding of SAP ABAP / RPA development concepts, guidelines and SAP architecture
● Knowledge of ERP systems in any kind of industry
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference